Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, March 01, 2009

07B1's class outing today. :D
was feeling so nua to leave my house
but I still went in the end..

was trying my very best
to avoid the rain the whole day luh. T^T.
so tired to type anything else,
shall let the pictures do the talking. ^^
enjoy~

we ordered pizza. :D





happily indulging in our pizza. :D
Aishah was the photographer. ^^





group shot. kinda blur though. T^T.





hahaha! this is one effing funny picture.
I was posing as per normal
when the others reacted seriously fast enough
during the one-second-click of the camera button
and they went to push the guys' heads.
as expected, the guys were caught unprepared,
which explains why you couldn't see any of their faces.
LMFAO.





and yeah, they pushed the heads once again
but the guys were already prepared so you could
see their faces in this picture. HAHAHHA.






okay, I'm so tired right now,
my brain ain't working once again.
JA.


1:04 AM